enjoy this 8 page comic i drew in 1 day and inked in 2.
no one who knows me in real life would ever believe all the fluffy romantic comics I draw;;;
alternate title is: I HAVE STRONG OPINIONS ON DWARF BEARDS
Useful. Go drink some water.
Also? The foamy urine is a serious issue if it persists. It’s most usually protein in the urine, and it’s an early sign of kidney disease. Good thing is that catching it early and getting treated lowers the chances of kidney failure.
Keep your kidneys. Go get that checked out.
some things i’d like to point out, because a lot of people seem to be confused:
- THIS ISN’T A HOAX OR A FANVID! star trek renegades is a project headed by Tim Russ (Tuvok) and other members of the cast and crew of previous incarnations of Star Trek to continue a Star Trek narrative for webisodes
- Star Trek fans raised the entire budget for this trailer by themselves! this is the first teaser, and if i’m not mistaken, there’s going to be a longer trailer/pilot episode released in the future.
- THE GOAL IS TO GET FUNDING FOR THIS TO BE MADE INTO A WEB SERIES—THEY STILL NEED FUNDING
- thIS IS UP TO US TO SUPPORT AND GET THIS MADE BEYOND A PILOT EPISODE! HERE’S HOW TO HELP
- you can support star trek renegades through their twitter, facebook, and official website (AND OF COURSE ALSO VOICING YOUR SUPPORT OF IT!)
This is too awesome not to reblog.
Fandom: Transformers - All Media Types, Transformers Generation One
Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply
Relationships: Megatron/Optimus Prime
Characters: Optimus Prime, Megatron (Transformers)
Additional Tags: character: megatron, character: optimus prime, Fanfiction, genre: action, genre: humor, Rating: NC-17 - Freeform, series: honorable hostage, smut: sticky, verse: g1, warning: au
Series: Part 3 of Honorable Hostage
Summary: The peace effort is moving forward, enough so that even Megatron’s been flirting with Optimus. Unfortunately, the peace is about to be broken.
OH LOOK IT IS A THING! :D
i love striped hyenas because look at this punk little pup
it looks like a chihuahua with a mohawk omfg
i was going to write something snarky here in reply but you’re completely right holy shit i never noticed that
I think that’s actually an Aardwolf pup but still.
It’s time! The advent calendar is now live, and every day from now until December 24 will have a new treat! To start off: a festive, fannish project to help you deck your halls.
What will it be tomorrow? Come back to see!
The door for day 2 is now open! Where does it lead? Maybe to a little inn on the lip of the Northern Crater…
We’re on to day three! Hope you’ve got your crayons and your pencils for today’s Advent treat!
Day four is open! There’s something sinister lurking under the mountains in Trabia…
*wiggle wiggle, make sure you read to the eeeeeend and not just the nekkid parts. :D*
(I found this while I was looking for that snowball fight scene. This is from the old 2008 draft of Songbirds. A little glimpse into an alternate past, with a Nicholas Grayson who had never known disgrace and was a full Godsword charged with the Dove’s protection. The story took place in winter,…
*WIGGLES DELIGHTEDLY OH LOOK AT ALL THE BADASSNESS HERE. <3 <3 <3*
IT’S CIRCLING MY CAR
THIS IS BY FAR MY NEW FAVORITE VIDEO.
That made me remember this which is one of my NEW FAVORITE VIDEOs once.
This is the most effective reminder EVER that birds are dinosaurs. You ate one for Thanksgiving. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!
(comic via xkcd)