I was tagged by ladykatana4544:
In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
Sure. Let’s do this thing.
1) The Dark is Rising by Susan Cooper
2) The Riddle-Master of Hed series by Patricia McKillip
3) The Dragonlance Chronicles and Legends series’ by Tracy Hickman and Margaret Weis
4) Turning the Mind into an Ally by Sakyong Mipham (probably the most influential, but not gonna reorganize…)
5) Nickel and Dimed by Barbara Ehrenreich
6) Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser
7) The Sandman series by Neil Gaiman
8) The Stand by Stephen King
9) Thanks for the Feedback by Douglas Stone and Sheila Heen (great book on how to solicit, give, and take feedback)
10) Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls